MOST LIKILY THE BEST RIFLE YOU WILL EVER OWN:
I have owned this rifle for approximately 35 years and have taken around fifty some animals with this rifle, and it has never failed.
Hunt varmints all the way to the largest North American big game and most of the other world big game.
With a 160 grain boat tail with a good powder load kicking out 3200 ft muzzel velocity and consistently knock them down instantly at 200, 400, 600, 800 yards. I personally shot over 10 deer one season at 600 + yards one at close to 800 yards, all one shot, one kill.
This rifle is ready to go hunting again.
Own a very collectable Pre-64 Model 70, Serial # 531xxx, Manufactured 1961. Equiped with a Leupold Vari X III 3.5x10 with Vari-Focus. It comes with Sling swivels, leather sling, Pachmayr Tressel Type Butt Plate, Jeweled Bolt. All original Beautifully finished walnut stock.
This gun is used and shows some very minor stock nicks which is to be exspected with a hunting rifle. The blueing is excellent for a used rifle, shows a little muzzel wear. This gun is better then any new off the shelf rifle as it has already proven itself and is read to go again, in addition it has collector value and will only increase in value. A new off the self rifle you might have to spend endless dollars at the range getting a gun ready just to go hunting.
Don't be afraid to outshoot your friends with the 7 MM Mags, 300 Win Mags, or anything else.
If you know how to shoot & bet with your hunting buddies this gun will pay for itself within a couple of years. See who gets the most one shot kills, the longest kill, the most number of kills, make the guys pay up for the game they wounded and it got away. Heck with this gun if you know what your doing you might win enough to pay for your hunting trip.
You pay the shipping of $ 40 2-3 delivery. I will pay shipping insurance.
I will only ship to your favorite local FFL
Call at any time for questions: gary 515-867-8931
Will accept only bank draft cashier's check or wire transfer.
I WOULD LIKE TO DISPOSE
OF THE BALANCE OF MY PRIVATE COLLECTION
1) End date of July 31, 2013
2) You mayon one or several guns as a group.
3) Upon and with youryou must send your FFL destination & licensee information as well as your own name, address, phone as to verify a valid bid.
4) Within 24 hours of notification of me acceptance of youryou must be prepared to send me overnight mail good funds (bank draft etc.).
5) Within 72 hours of receipt of good funds I will ship the firearm or firearms to your FFL.
6) I reserve the right to counteroffer your bid.
7) I will give more consideration of bids that include several guns or other items as listed on my GI listings.
8) The additional shipping charges within the 50 US states is $ 40 per firearm for Priority 2-3 day delivery for most of US, USPS postage.
9) Upon your I expect 10 % of yourin good funds which will be held until my acceptance of youror end of (July 31, 2013). If I don't accept youror your not the high , I will return the un-cashed good funds to you.
10) If I accept your offer (bid) and you don't respond with good funds for the balance, upon of notification within 3 days, your 10 % will be forfeited.
11) I reserve the right to end at any time and returnfunds, or accept a winningprior to July 31, 2013.
12) I have been selling my private collection on GI for three years and if I was not in compliance they would not allow me on their . Amazingly: Someone stole one of my listings pictures and verbal exactly and listed it as their gun on a Canadian.
GWS / Phone: 303-747-1123