ADD A GUN OR GUN ACCESSORY LISTING WITH AN IPHONE
You must be registered with an active credit card on file and signed in.
Under Sellers Tools: click on Seller Tools, and then click either Add Gun Listing or Add Gun Part & Accessory, depending on the type of listing that you are adding.
The Listing page will pop up.
1. Choose from the drop down menu the category you would like your gun (item) listed in. If you would like it listed in a second category then choose another from the second category drop down list.
2. Fill in the title description, this would be the maker, model and gauge or caliber, for example. If you have your own inventory control numbers this field has been provided as your listing number. A GunsInternational.com number will also be generated in your listing for reference purposes.
3. Complete the Description box with relevant information you would like a buyer to know about this gun.
4. Enter a price using a $ in the Price box.
5. Check the boxes Curio & Relic or Antique if they apply. This will include your listing in searches for Curio & Relic or Antique'.
6. If you would like automatic bullet points click the Preset listing section. Complete any pertinent fields for your gun in the Preset listing portion. Only the fields filled in will appear in the listing by bullet points.
7. Lastly, you need to complete the photo uploads. One word of advice here, photos sell guns and be sure to take advantage of the 15 slots. Also, don't redirect someone to a photo site or say you will email more....that is a road block to sales.
Adding Photo instructions:
Multi Image Upload: **NOTE** The photo in position one will be your lead photo in the preview. Therefore, have first photo be your best.
Once you have completed the text portion of your listing, loading the photo's should be done as follows:
1. Click the green add images button.
2. The photos of your iphone will open,click the location of your photos, Moments, All photos, Favories etc.
4. Tap the images you wish to upload to the listing. A blue check will appear on the photos selected.
5. Click the done link in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. You will see the timer spin and when complete the image thumbnail will be displayed. Repeat until you have loaded all the images you wish to add to the listing. When it is complete you will see red delete button appear to the right of the thumbnail of your images.
7. Click the add listing button.