Shipping a Firearm via FedEx
- Carrier will transport and deliver firearms as defined by the United
States Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S., but
- Licensed importers; licensed manufacturers; licensed
dealers; licensed collectors; law enforcement agencies of the U.S.or any
department or agency thereof; and law enforcement agencies of any state
or any department, agency or political subdivisions thereof; or
- Where not prohibited by local, state and federal law, from
individuals to licensed importers, licensed manufacturers or licensed
dealers (and return of same).
- Carrier cannot ship or deliver firearms C.O.D.
- Upon presenting the goods for shipment, the person tendering the
shipment to Carrier is required to notify Carrier that the shipment
contains a firearm. The outside of the package(s) must not be marked,
labeled or otherwise identify that the package(s) contains a firearm.
- The shipper and recipient must be of legal age as identified by applicable law.
- The shipper and recipient are required to comply with all applicable
government regulations and laws, including those pertaining to
labeling. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives can
- Carrier will transport small-arms ammunition when packed and labeled
in compliance with local, state and federal law, and the Hazardous
Materials section of this Service Guide. Ammunition is an explosive and
must be shipped separately as hazardous materials. You agree not to ship
loaded firearms or firearms with ammunition in the same package.