Colt MK IV Mustang Plus II 380 ACP. Like New In Hard Case With Extra Magazine
Guns International #: 100825465
Seller's Inventory #:
Colt Pistols - Mustang
- Colt Pistols
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Custom Shop Inc
CUSTOM SHOP INC
Member Since: 7/12/07
State not Found
Number of Active Listings: 512
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
****ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD***** AS IS***** WITH NO REFUND*****
Payment Types Accepted: Our G.I. listings are available at our website CUSTOMSHOPINC. You can purchase online using our Shopping Cart. We accept most major credit cards, certified funds, cashiers checks, money orders, and personal checks. 3.6% Fee For Credit Card Purchases
Colt MK IV Mustang Plus II 380 ACP. Like New In Hard Case
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT OUR ON-LINE STORE
- Looks New With Perfect Grips And Brushed Stainless. Clean
- With Extra Magazine
- In 1988, the Mustang Plus II was introduced and it had a slightly longer frame. Further, the Mustang Plus II held 2 more rounds.
- BBL: 2.75"
- CAL: 380 ACP
- FIRING SYSTEM: 80
- TOTAL LENGTH: 5.5"
- WEIGHT: 12.5ozs
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEW FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS.
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
WE PROVIDE A 3 DAY WINDOW TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: customshopincaol AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISMENT, OR YOU’RE OTHERWISE UNSATISFIED, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN IT’S ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP LLC
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.