ED BROWN Kobra Carry Lightweight
Guns International #: 100570164
Seller's Inventory #:
Ed Brown Pistols
- 1911 Pistols
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 6/7/13
Phone: (440) 341-0432
Number of Active Listings: 4
Total Number of Listings: 25
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Cash, Bank Check, Money Order, Credit
ED BROWN Kobra Carry Lightweight 45 ACP.
IN OUR OPINION THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALLED CARRY 1911 EVER MADE !
The Kobra Carry Lightweight features the following:
Normally, the feedramp might be damaged just by hollowpoint rounds impacting it repeatedly, but not with an Ed Brown. Ed Brown solved this particular problem by designing a steel insert for the feedramp. Now hollow point or solid nose ammo hits the steel insert and never touches the aluminum frame.
- 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander Bobtail® frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
- 7075 Aluminium frame and Bobtail® housing. All other components steel, identical to steel version Kobra Carry.
- Weight: approximately 27 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive snakeskin treatment on forestrap, and aluminum Bobtail® housing. A beautiful, unique, and snag free gripping surface.
- Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
- Matte finished slide for low glare, with snakeskin on rear of slide only.
- Ledge style U-notch plain black rear sight with .156 notch, for fast aquisition of close targets. Fixed dovetail front night sight with high visibility white outlines.
- Slim wood grips for a thinner width.
- "LW" insignia on slide, which stands for "Lightweight".
FOR QUESTIONS CALL 440-341-0432
ASK ABOUT OUR CALIFORNIA APPROVED ED BROWN WEAPONS
FINEST FIREARMS IS AN AUTHORIZED FULL LINE ED BROWN DEALER.
YES WE CAN GET IT, JUST ASK
New In Bag