Smith & Wesson 329PD 44 Mag. Revolver.Like New. In Case
Guns International #: 100973168
Seller's Inventory #:
Smith & Wesson Pistols - M&P
- .44 Magnum Revolvers
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Custom Shop Inc
CUSTOM SHOP INC
Member Since: 7/12/07
State not Found
Number of Active Listings: 453
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
****ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD***** AS IS***** WITH NO REFUND*****
Payment Types Accepted: Our G.I. listings are available at our website CUSTOMSHOPINC. You can purchase online using our Shopping Cart. We accept most major credit cards, certified funds, cashiers checks, money orders, and personal checks. 3.6% Fee For Credit Card Purchases
Smith & Wesson 329PD 44 Mag. Lightweight Revolver.Like New. In Case
The Smith & Wesson 329PD. 'This is not a revolver for those who think a 2.5gr Bullseye 38spl load is "shooting". This is a revolver for those who want 44 mag power in the lightest package. This is the ideal 44 mag carry revolver. It is easily mastered without much fanfare by those with a mind to do so. It is just as accurate as it's all-steel brethren.'
- Comes With 2 Grips. Rubber And Cocobolo.
- 4 Inch Barrel
- Scandium Frame
- 44 Magnum
- Hard Case
- Trigger Lock
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS:
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
WE PROVIDE A 3-DAY WINDOW ON NON-CONSIGNMENT FIREARMS, TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: CUSTOMSHOPINCAOL AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENT, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP, INC.
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use, and security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop, Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership, and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop, Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop, Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility, including but not limited to, the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.