Smith & Wesson S&W500 .500 S&W Magnum 4" SS 163504
Guns International #: 100881501 Seller's Inventory #: 163504
Category: Smith & Wesson Revolvers - Model 500 - .500 S&W Revolvers
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Elk County Ammo and Arms
Company: Elk County Ammo and Arms
Member Since: 5/10/11
Country: United States
Phone: (814) 834-9451
Fax: (844) 553-1123
Number of Active Listings: 2453
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
If you are paying by credit card, add 3% to the total cost of your purchase. If your purchase is being paid by cash, money order or certified check this fee does not apply. All firearms ship for a flat rate of $30.00 unless otherwise stated.
Payment Types Accepted: Only USPS money orders and US bank issued cashier's checks are accepted for non credit card purchases. All credit card payments must be billed to a US based address.
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND READY TO SHIP! BUY IT NOW!!
Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
Model: S&W 500
Caliber: .500 S&W Magnum
Capacity: 5 Round Cylinder
Barrel Length: 4"
Front Sight: Red Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Grips: Black Rubber
Weight: 55.6 oz./ 1576.2g
Material: Stainless Steel
In 2003 the gunsmiths and engineers at Smith & Wesson wanted to deliver maximum power for serious handgun hunters. The power they sought required an entirely new frame, the massive "X-Frame™," and was the basis for the new Model S&W500™, the most powerful production revolver in the world. This ushered in the era of the "big gun" and was only the beginning. For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.
• Most powerful production revolver in the world today
• Massive .500 S&W Magnum cartridge 2600 ft/lb. muzzle energy
• A hunting handgun for any game animal walking
• Recoil tamed with effective muzzle compensator
• Internal Lock
• Ultimate defensive carry and dangerous game backup handgun
• Easily removeable muzzle compensator for different recoil reduction effects and to accomodate different types of ammunition
• Comes with 2 compensators; 1 for lead bullet and 1 for jacketed bullet ammunition
• Muzzle energy capability in excess of 2000 ft/lb. in a 56 oz. package
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Shipping to the Lower 48 Only
KNOW YOUR LOCAL & STATE LAWS!!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ORDER BY REFERRING TO THE "SELLER'S INFORMATION" ABOVE.