Ruger Gunsite Scout SS Black Laminate Left-Hand .308 Win 6821
Guns International #: 100526484
Seller's Inventory #:
Ruger Rifles - Gunsite
- Left Hand Rifles
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Member Since: 5/10/11
Phone: (814) 834-9451
Fax: (184) 455-3112
Number of Active Listings: 1358
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Money Order
Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship. Buy It Now!!
The Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle, the one rifle to have if you could have only one. It is the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle.
Caliber: .308 Win
Barrel Length: 18.70"
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Matte Stainless
Front Sight: Post
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Stock: Black Laminate
Overall Length: 39.50" - 41.00"
Weight: 7.30 lbs.
Length of Pull: 12.75" - 14.25"
Twist: 1:10" RH
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Flash suppressor reduces muzzle flash and can be removed from the threaded barrel for the fitting of most standard muzzle accessories.
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- 10-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, Mini-14 style, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2” spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features logo engraved on the grip cap and name roll marked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels; medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel; glass reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well. Stainless steel models include a muzzle thread protector.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
The above prices on this item reflect a 2.5% cash, money order, or certified check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 2.5% to the total cost for credit card purchases.