Ruger Hawkeye FTW Hunter .300 Win Mag Camo 47146
Guns International #: 100775639
Seller's Inventory #:
Ruger Rifles - Hawkeye
- Rifles - American Bolt Action
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Member Since: 5/10/11
Phone: (814) 834-9451
Fax: (844) 553-1123
Number of Active Listings: 2080
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Money Order
Brand new in the box, ready to ship. Buy it now!!
Manufacturer: Sturm Ruger & Co.
Model: Hawkeye FTW Hunter
Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
Stock: Natural Gear™ Camo Laminate
Barrel Length: 24"
Material: Stainless Steel
Twist: 1:10" RH
Capacity: 3 Rounds
Finish: Hawkeye Matte Stainless
Weight: 8.2 lb.
Overall Length: 43.25"-44.75"
Length of Pull: 12.75"
Pictures are stock photos of the exact MODEL that you will receive, NOT necessarily the EXACT firearm. There will be slight variances in wood grain as we have several of these models in stock.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved FTW logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing stock features a soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers that allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three 1/2" spacers included).
- Also includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.
- The Ruger® Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
The above prices on this item reflect a 2.5% cash, money order, or certified check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 2.5% to the total cost for credit card purchases.