Ruger American Compact Bolt-Action.17 HMR 8313
Guns International #: 100664648
Seller's Inventory #:
- Ruger Rifles - Rimfire
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Member Since: 5/10/11
Phone: (814) 834-9451
Fax: (844) 553-1123
Number of Active Listings: 2467
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
If you are paying by credit card, add 3% to the total cost of your purchase. If your purchase is being paid by cash, money order or certified check this fee does not apply. All firearms ship for a flat rate of $30.00 unless otherwise stated.
Payment Types Accepted: Only USPS money orders and US bank issued cashier's checks are accepted for non credit card purchases. All credit card payments must be billed to a US based address.
Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship. Buy It Now!!
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire® bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle®. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle® features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22® rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle's adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts - whether young or old, novice or experienced.
Caliber: 17 HMR
Barrel Length: 18.00"
Stock: Black Composite
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Satin Blued
Overall Length: 35.75"
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Weight: 5.38 lbs.
Length of Pull: 12.50"
Twist: 1:9" RH
- Each Ruger American Rimfire® rifle includes two interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
- Models chambered in .22 LR feature the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Models chambered in .17 HMR and .22 Magnum use the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern and a factory installed thread protector.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60? bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!