LAKE and HUNTING Property, NC Mountains, spring/stream, USFS Border. OWNER FINANCING
Guns International #: 100655355 Seller's Inventory #:
Category: Hunting Properties U.S. - Hunting Properties International
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Kephart Firearms
Company: Kephart Firearms
Member Since: 6/14/08
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Certified Funds
For Sale By Owner. Only $1,000 down payment
Endless Opportunities await with this property near the largest freshwater lake in the area. We have a spring/stream, USFS border with 450 USFS acres adjoining, 22 mile 6400 acre lake, road frontage, and privacy in a private community. Perfect for your mountain retreat or lake cabin. If you like hunting, fishing, rock climbing, kayaking, boating, or just taking leisurely strolls ona beautiful trail near the lake then I've got all of the above to offer. I now offer owner financing to help you get started on your dreams. If you are a prepper or survivalist I have a layout designed to provide most of your needs on this land for continuous food supply.
In regards to fishing, this lake holds the NC state record for striped bass at 65 pounds established just 2 years ago. The property is in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina less than 15 minutes to the Gerogian and Tennessee borders, about 30 minutes from the South Carolina border. Conveniently located about 2 hours from Atlanta, Asheville, Knoxville, Greenville (SC), and Chattanooga. All of which have nice small airports (except ATL, it's huge) with connector flights to just about anywhere.
Features of our property:
- 1.77 acres of cleared property with select trees remaining
- 1 active babbling spring and stream - it can support farm ponds or a waterfall (it is fresh and drinkable)
- good roads - main road 2-lane paved - our road goes all around the top of the property
- private ATV road
- mountain view year 'round from the spring
- seasonal lake view from the usfs border
- open grassy fields (2 of them) which are good for golf putting greens or organic gardens
- electricity already on the property
- excellent cell phone reception
- $200 annual taxes and $100 annual road maintenance fee
- 140' US Forest Service border with approx. 450 adjoining acres (free to use year 'round -- no taxes or access fees)
- spectacular maintained fire road on the USFS land just 100 feet from our border which runs parallel to the lake for 3 miles (hiking, biking, camping, or horseback riding allowed)
FOLKS, THIS ROAD IS A TRULY UNIQUE ATTRIBUTE -- YOU CAN LOOK AT LAND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND NOT FIND ANOTHER WITH THIS KIND OF ROAD THAT IS USFS MAINTAINED, RUNS ALONG A LAKE SHORE, AND SO VERY CLOSE TO OUR LAND!
- practically private cove on the lake to park your watercraft or have a registered floating pontoon/dock
- and the best part...just 300 feet to the largest freshwater lake in the area - the lake is 22 miles long and about 1800 feet wide at our cove - in the summer months you can ride the lake all the way right into downtown Murphy and just be 1 block from the best dining around
This is the absolute closest piece of property to Hiwassee Lake that is of more than a lot size and is reasonably accessible to the lake - I can walk to the lake in about 3 minutes - I have scans, plats, satellite images, road maps, directions, scores of photos, and copies of all documents ready to send to folks interested in owning a unique piece of property in the mountains at a lake-- asking $74,500 - negotiable -- you only need this 1.77 acres to get the use of the lake and the USFS land - owner financing available for up to 15 years with a reasonable down payment of just $1,000
If looking this up on maps it is best to use Mapquest or Yahoo maps using 200 Double Springs Lane, Murphy, NC 28906
Thanks for reading my ad!
Price: 74,500. With $1,000 down