Advanced Search
5 total results Save Search
Order By
this is one of the rarest guns on this site! . according to bert hartmans research for winchester 92% of model 65, 218 bees  had bolt peep rear sights which only leaves 8 % at most with the 22h r ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$11,000.00
this is an exceptional condition and rare gun. according to a survey done by the winchester collector magazines bert hartman in winter, 2016, they discovered that only 6% of model 65s were deluxe. tha ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$12,250.00
this is a rare ,hard to find 32 wcf, antique serial # 53188 , model 92 with a 28" barrel, octagon, and+ two triggers that was made in 1894. only 1 of every 700, model 92s had a longer or shorte ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$6,000.00
this is a rare gun. the model 55 is the only winchester model that more take downs were made than solid frames..according to surveys by  bert hartman of the 2012 winter winchester collector magaz ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$2,800.00
 this antique gun letters with 3 sights and is in exceptional high condition and rare antique 30 30, model 94, with case coloring, 1/2 round 1/2 octagon barrel, full mag, take down. It  also ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$14,000.00
Guns International Advertising Policy
GunsInternational.com is the #1 Gun Classified website that brings gun buyers and gun brokers or sellers together through classifed advertising of guns, gun related items and services for sale online. If you are looking to buy guns or sell guns, you have come to the right place. Guns International makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the gun classifieds, gun parts or gun services classifieds listings. Buyers and sellers are required to know and comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international firearm laws.
Site Secure SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment