J. WHAMSLEY shot flask & BARTRAM & Co powder flask
Guns International #: 101362596
Seller's Inventory #: 118647
Accessories - English
- Powder Flasks & Horns
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 8/23/19
First Name: Doug
Last Name: mcbeth
State: State not Found
Phone: (613) 277-7095
Number of Active Listings: 1
Total Number of Listings: 1
Seller: Private Seller
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: email transfer, cashiers cheque
- English matching shot and powder flask. Circa 1826 +
- Shot flask is black leather with gold engraving LORD H. P. (Henry Percy) across face .
- LORD H. P. also engraved on neck in fancy.
- Neck is Sterling silver plated.
- Manufacturer engraved on neck. (J. WHAMSLEY)
- Neck has 3 step charger of 1 oz, 1 1/8 oz. and 1 1/4 oz.
- Some wear on leather at neck.
- Pouch is a soft case.
- Bottom of pouch is reinforced for attachment ring.
- Powder flask is black leather with gold engraving LORD H. P. (Henry Percy) across face .
- Pouch is a hard case
- Neck is Sterling silver plated
- 3 step charger on spout engraved with: Drams 2 1/2 , 2 3/4 and 3 .
- Engraved on neck also is EXTRA QUALITY and manufacturerof BARTRAM &Co. PATENT
- Leather has little wear, good condition.
- Primer case is copper, 2 inch in dia.
- Embossed on lid : ELEY , LONDON
$359. or best offer