Click Photo to Enlarge
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Franklin Exchange
Company: Franklin Exchange
Member Since: 12/30/15
First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Simmons
Country: United States
Phone: (409) 554-8186
Active Listings: 7
Seller Type:FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns and accessories.
***** SOLD AS IS ***** NO RETURNS *****
Payment Methods: Money Order (USPS Preferred), Teller or Cashier Check (10 day business hold for shipping), Credit Card, Cash/Wire Transfer over $3000.00.
COLT ALAMO COMMEMORATIVE MODEL 1873 SAA .45 COLT REVOLVER
Excellent Colt SAA Alamo Commemorative revolver is a Colt SAA Gen 3 .45 LC, 5 1/2" bbl, fixed sights, blued finish, gold accents on the cylinder - hammer - trigger - trigger guard - screws - cylinder pin -extractor knob, faux ivory grips with Texas star on left grip and Rampant Colt medallions inset. The wooden display case has an Alamo scene and Colt logo on the top, the inside of the lid is lined with a dark blue satin with the Rampant Colt logo, the fitted bottom is covered with a dark blue velvet lining.
Revolver in excellent condition, looks like mat be unfired. No signs of residue on hammer. Cylinder ring very light, looks like from handling only.
*Model: 1873 SAA
*Action: Single Action
*Caliber: .45 long colt
*Chambers: 6 round cylinder
*Metal Condition: Like new
*GRIP Condition: Like New
*Bore Condition: Bright, like New
*Grips: Faux Ivory
*Extras: Wooden case
Buyer is responsible for all shipping, insurance,and Texas sales tax, and any other related charges.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL DISCLAIMER!
* All items are sold as is Returns are only accepted on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned or incomplete sells. Customers pay return shipping. Have questions, ask.
* Accepted forms of payment are charge/debit cards (All Major Credit Cards Accepted), cash (Wire Transfer), money order, Cashiers/Teller/Certified Check or personal check (Item is held for 10 business days to allow ANY checks or money orders (except USPS money orders) to clear). A convenience fee will be added to purchases made with charge/debit cards.
* A valid FFL is required for most transactions (C&R Type 3 FFL's are not accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS), and a file copy of the seller FFL will be shipped with the item.
* Shipping rates will vary based on final sale value, and include ground rates with insurance and signature.
* Shipping is available within the lower 48 states only.
* Customer Service is available Monday - Friday 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time to answer questions and emails, or take payments.
*Shipping available only within the lower 48 states.
* Buyers are solely responsible for their awareness of and compliance with all laws and regulations in their state of residence regarding firearms, ammunition, magazines, accessories, and blades. By purchasing, buyer agrees to release seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, or use or misuse of items, and against damages, injury or death caused by use or misuse, or defective merchandise. Please use trigger locks appropriately, and securely lock up firearms and ammunition in a safe location away from children when not in use. Thank you for your interest & please check out my other listings.
Serial Number: 752A45