CZ-USA Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
Guns International #: 101523530 Seller's Inventory #:
Category: Tactical Pistols - CZ Pistols
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Company: Barboursville Arms Inc, LLC
Member Since: 10/12/14
First Name: Jerry
Last Name: Pownall
Country: United States
Phone: (540) 207-0597
Number of Active Listings: 22
Total Number of Listings: 74
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Cash, Check, USPS Money Order
New-in-the-box CZ-USA Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol. Other specifications:
- Finish: Black Matte
- Action: Single Action
- Stock: Polymer Pistol Grip
- Sight: Low Profile Adjustable Sights
- Barrel Length: 7.75
- Overall Length: 16
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Two 20-round Magazines
- Safety: Manual Safety
- Receiver: Polymer, Integral Accessory Rails
- Muzzle: Slotted Compensator 1/2X28 Thread Pitch
- Features: Single Point Sling Attachment, Accessory Adapter;
- Ambidextrous Controls, Swappable Charging Handle
- Original box
- Owner’s Manual
The photos are high resolution, so zoom to see details. Contact me for additional photos of any area you would like to see or see better.
USPS Priority Mail and insurances charges continue to rise. Buyer pays USPS Priority Mail of $40 and insurance of $17.95, if insurance is desired (see NOTE below). I will accept a personal check, but will hold the gun until it clears. I will also accept USPS money orders which I do not have to hold, as they clear immediately. I will accept other type money orders, but will hold gun until they clear. Note that USPS money orders are limited to $1,000, so two USPS money orders will be required for this purchase. Check or money orders must be made out to Jerry Pownall.
The process to purchase this gun is as follows:
- Contact me via email so I can make the gun inactive on GunsInternational and send you my mailing address.
- Send payment.
- Have your federal firearms license (FFL) holder send me a copy of his FFL via email to barboursvillearmsembarqmal.
- Once I receive his FFL and cleared payment from you, I will ship the gun to the FFL holder.
Per my description, the fastest way to get this gun is to pay with a USPS (U.S. Postal Service) money order, as it is like cash, and I don’t have to wait for it to clear. However, I will accept a personal check or another type money order, but I will hold the gun until it clears my bank. Make your check or money order payable to Jerry Pownall (NOT Barboursville Arms).
NOTE: Per the USPSsite, cost of insurance is calculated at $9.55 for the first $600 of value, plus $1.40 for each additional $100 of value (rounded up). So, insurance for the full value of this gun would be $9.55 (for first $600) + ($1.40 X 6) = $17.95.