Beretta 694 Sporting 12GA 32" Right Hand
Guns International #: 101607067
Seller's Inventory #: 2862855
Beretta Shotguns - O/U
- Shotguns - Sporting Clays
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Beretta Gallery at the Bass Pro Pyramid
Member Since: 9/4/19
Country: United States
Phone: (901) 291-8250
Fax: (901) 291-8245
Number of Active Listings: 30
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Ships via FedEx; Sales Tax applicable in all states with sales tax. We apologize in advance for listing errors; not responsible for incorrect photos or pricing.
Payment Types Accepted: AMEX, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Bass Pro & Cabela's Gift Cards, Trades may be considered
Designed and tested in collaboration with the Beretta Shooting Team, the 694 is the new over-and-under platform designed specifically for competition shooting, with a precise objective in mind: to help shooters increase their success rate.
The Steelium Plus barrels boast an internal tube profile with a highly elongated progressive triple cone that varies with the length of the barrel, reaching as far as 300 mm from the muzzle.
The advantages are:
- More dense and uniform patterns with very high penetration and target hitting performance
- Quicker and more accurate second shot
- Reduction in perceived muzzle jump
The newly designed, steel action has a modern, sporting look, and features side panels with a mirrored profile and diagonal lines underlined by a blue graphic design.
- The new shape of the action and the stock provide increased field of vision
- The weight has been increased over the 692 by approximately 25 g, improving stability and balance.
- The gun features the classic Beretta closing system with trapezoidal shoulders and two rugged pins that protrude from the breech face and are inserted into their respective housings on the sides of the breech, while the front part of the action is fitted with two hinged studs that are inserted into the respective housings on the monoblock.
- The steel top lever features a new, low profile and an anti-glare finish and has been designed to be ergonomic and easy to operate for both right and left-handed shooters.
The 694 is already perfectly balanced when it leaves the factory, but more demanding shooters may use the optional B-Fast Balancing System to customize the configuration to suit their needs.
- The 694 barrels are designed to accommodate a system of 15, 10 and 5 g weights that can be positioned in the five available slots in the muzzle and under the forend (the weights may be purchased separately). Thanks to the fitting system on the lateral rib openings, the weight is distributed along the whole length of the barrel, improving the weapon's swing and reducing muzzle jump but without causing any noise or vibrations during the shot.
- The B-Fast stocks are also designed to accommodate a series of 20 and 40 g weights, which may be purchased separately.
Stock & Forend
The ergonomics of the stock has been completely redesigned to provide the ideal configuration for every discipline.
For additional information, please call the Beretta Gallery at the Bass Pro Shops Memphis Pyramid. (901) 291-8250.
- The profile of the action is accompanied by two progressive grooves, thus reducing the presence of obstacles in the field of view when shouldering the gun: this important development helps the shooter to avoid having to raise his/her head from the line of sight, a movement that often results in a "zero".
- The stock has been completely redesigned and features a widened blade and comb, and a lengthened pistol grip with palm swell in order to provide maximum comfort while ensuring the position of the hands is extremely natural and stable.
- The new steel forend iron system improves the sensation when opening the gun, thanks to the redesigned geometry and the barrel hook, which is fitted with a replaceable latch that may be substituted by any Beretta Certified Dealer in order to maintain the owner's preferred loading configuration
- The forend coupling system has also been redesigned and now consists of a piston-operated stud in an advanced position, separate from the forend iron, and a self-regulating auget button.
- The 1.5 pitch checkering and increased surface area guarantee the best possible grip.
Serial Number: ST06109R
Manufacture Date: 2021
- Action: Box Lock
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel length: 32”
- Rib: 10x8 mm Ventilated
- Chokes: 5 Extended Optima HP
- Weight: 8 lbs. 6.5 oz.
- Engraving: Blue Trim 694 Branding
- Case: Hard ABS Plastic with Combination Locks
- Stock: Walnut – Pistol Grip
- Forend Style: Rounded
- Finish: Low Oil
- Comb: Fixed
- Drop at Nose: 1 3/8”
- Drop at Heel: 2”
- Cast: 1/8” Off (RH)
- Length of Pull: 14 5/8”
- Pad: Micro Core
Shotgun Gauge: 12 Gauge