Winchester 1892- Sporting Rifle- 25-20- 24" octagon Barrel- Mfg 1906
Guns International #: 101581935 Seller's Inventory #: 20110058
Category: Winchester Rifles - Model 1892 - Winchester Collectible Firearms
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Franklin Exchange
Company: Franklin Exchange
Member Since: 12/30/15
First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Simmons
Country: United States
Phone: (409) 554-8186
Number of Active Listings: 23
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
***** SOLD AS IS ***** NO RETURNS *****
Payment Types Accepted: Money Order (USPS Preferred), Teller or Cashier Check (10 day business hold for shipping), Cash/Wire Transfer over $3000.00.
*MODEL: 1922 Sporting Rifle, made in 1906
*BARREL: 26" Octagon, full magazine
*MARKINGS The top of the barrel is roll-stamped: "- MANUFACTURED BY THE- / - WINCHESTER REPEATING ARMS CO. NEW HAVEN CONN. U.S.A.-PATENTED OCTOBER 14.1884" in two lines ahead of the rear sight. The caliber, "25-20 W.C.F." is roll-stamped between the rear sight and the receiver. The serial number, "369136" is stamped in numerals under the receiver.
*SIGHTS: Adjustable buckhorn rear for elevation
STOCK: Plain straight-grip Walnut stock with plain capped forearm, and metal crescent butt plate.
FINISH: Bluing on barrel has turned to a soft gray, Dings near the muzzle, with small handling marks on the barrel.
BORE: Frost in barrel, good rifling
MECHANICS: Solid lever action, strong hammer
ASSESSMENT: Great gun for a beginning Winchester collector.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping, insurance,and Texas sales tax, and any other related charges.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL DISCLAIMER!
* All items are sold as is Returns are only accepted on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned or incomplete sells. Customers pay return shipping. Have questions, ask.
* Accepted forms of payment are charge/debit cards (All Major Credit Cards Accepted), cash (Wire Transfer), money order, Cashiers/Teller/Certified Check or personal check (Item is held for 10 business days to allow ANY checks or money orders (except USPS money orders) to clear). A convenience fee will be added to purchases made with charge/debit cards.
* A valid FFL is required for most transactions</b> (C&R Type 3 FFL's are not accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS), and a file copy of the seller FFL will be shipped with the item.
* Shipping rates will vary based on final sale value, and include ground rates with insurance and signature.
* Shipping is available within the lower 48 states only.
* Customer Service is available Monday - Friday 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time to answer questions and emails, or take payments.
*Shipping available only within the lower 48 states.
* Buyers are solely responsible for their awareness of and compliance with all laws and regulations in their state of residence regarding firearms, ammunition, magazines, accessories, and blades. By purchasing, buyer agrees to release seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, or use or misuse of items, and against damages, injury or death caused by use or misuse, or defective merchandise. Please use trigger locks appropriately, and securely lock up firearms and ammunition in a safe location away from children when not in use. Thank you for your interest & please check out my other listings.
Price: $1099 OBO