S&W 686 Plus Deluxe .357 Magnum
Guns International #: 100991925
Seller's Inventory #:
Smith & Wesson Revolvers - Model 686
- .357 Magnum Revolvers
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 3/19/11
Phone: (855) 326-2771
Number of Active Listings: 120
Total Number of Listings: 1998
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Bank Transfer, Cash, Check, Paypal, and All Major Credit Cards
SMITH & WESSON INC Deluxe
Smith & Wesson 150713 686 Plus Deluxe Single/Double 357 Magnum 3" 7 Wood Stainless
Smith & Wesson L-Frame revolvers are built to suit the demands of the most serious firearms enthusiast. The 686 Plus is available with a seven shot cylinder for 357 Magnum/38 Special +P ammo. The L-Frame has a strong, durable stainless steel frame and barrel built for continuous Magnum usage.
Mfg Item Num: 150713
Caliber :357 Magnum
Barrel Length :3"
Hammer Style :Exposed
Sights :Red Ramp Front, Adjustable White Outline Rear
Weight :34.1 oz
Frame Description :Stainless Steel
Frame Size :Small
Cylinder Finish :Stainless Steel
Barrel Finish :Stainless
Barrel Length Range :3.00" to 3.99"
Weight Range :32.00 oz to 47.99 oz
- Shipping will be to the FFL of your choice
- Please contact us with any questions you may have about of our s.
- Many of our pictures are stock photos that are provided by the manufacturer and may not be the exact firearm that is described in the item description. PLEASE verify the accuracy of the picture versus the item description. The product title and description will sometimes differ from the product picture. Ex. (A scope is featured in the picture but not included with the rifle or a discrepancy in the frame finish of a pistol.)
- The condition of the item is located at the top right of the listing. Disassembly or shooting a firearm voids any return or adjustment options that may be extended.
- Please ensure the item you are on is legal in your locality before ! If you do not know if the item is legal, please check with your transfer dealer prior to .
- Items that are returned due to a refused or missed delivery or an item not being legal in your locality are subject to a restocking fee of 20 percent of the actual price of the item. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Please ensure your dealer is willing to accept items from a third-party/fulfillment center.
- Please email if you have any questions regarding what is included with the item, warranty, how the checkout function works or any other issue prior to .
- There is a 3% surcharge for all credit card and Paypal transactions.
- All Personal checks require a Valid Driver’s License and may take up to one (1) week to process
- Please contact us via Gun , email us at davidfamarsusa of call us at (855) FAMARS1 (326-2771). Messages through GB are responded to via email therefore, your listed email address for your account must be valid and up to date. Please note that we maintain normal business hours M-F, and some messages may take up to 48 hours to be answered.
Smith & Wesson
686 Plus Deluxe