Ruger Precision Rifle .338 Lapua Mag 26" 5 Rds 18080
Guns International #: 101113319
Seller's Inventory #:
Ruger Rifles - Precision
- Tactical Rifles - Bolt Action
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Elk County Ammo and Arms
Member Since: 5/10/11
Phone: (814) 834-9451
Fax: (844) 553-1123
Number of Active Listings: 1992
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
If you are paying by credit card, add 3% to the total cost of your purchase. If your purchase is being paid by cash, money order or certified check this fee does not apply. All firearms ship for a flat rate of $30.00 unless otherwise stated.
Payment Types Accepted: Only USPS money orders and US bank issued cashier's checks are accepted for non credit card purchases. All credit card payments must be billed to a US based address.
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND READY TO SHIP! BUY IT NOW!!
Manufacturer: Sturm Ruger & Co.
Model: Precision Rifle
Caliber: .338 Lapua Mag
Capacity: (2) 5 Round AI-Style Magazines
Stock: Ruger® Precision MSR - Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Barrel: 26" Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling, Heavy-contour (.875" at the muzzle), Muzzle Brake
Length of Pull: 12.7" - 16.2"
Rate of Twist: 1:9.375" RH
Handguard: 18" Free-Float Hard Anodized Aluminum, Magpul M-LOK
Weight: 15.2 lbs
Overall Length: 49" - 52.5"
Folded Length: 40.35"
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.875" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- 18" free-float handguard is made of hard anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with six, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM US RESIDENTS OF THE LOWER 48 STATES, ALASKA AND HAWAII. OUR FFL CLASS DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXPORT OF FIREARMS, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP OUT OF THE US.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ORDER BY REFERRING TO THE "SELLER'S INFORMATION" ABOVE.