RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR NIB MARINE CORP RED
Guns International #: 101268654
Seller's Inventory #:
Ruger Rifles - Precision
- Tactical Rifles - Bolt Action
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 10/24/16
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Phone: (843) 572-1000
Number of Active Listings: 50
Total Number of Listings: 319
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Inspection Period ends in 3 days of delivery or when firearm leaves the FFL that it was shipped to or is transferred to buyer.
Payment Types Accepted: U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, ADD 3% WHEN PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
THIS IS A NEW IN THE BOX RUGER PRECISION RIFLE IN MARINE CORP RED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK. WE HOPE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.
- StockFolding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- FinishType III Black Hard Coat Anodized - Red Cerakote
- Barrel Length24"
- BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Thread Pattern5/8"-24
- Twist1:8" RH
- Weight10.7 lb.
- Overall Length43.25"-46.75"
- Length of Pull12" - 15.50"
- Folded Length35.60"
CHECK OUR OTHER FINE FIREARMS ON GUNS INTERNATIONAL BY ENTERING TACEQUIP IN THE QUICK SEARCH BOX ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15" aluminum free-float handguard features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK®-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR PAYMENT BY U.S.P.S. MONEY ORDER OR BANK ISSUED CASHIERS CHECK. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE 3% ADDITIONAL. UPON CLOSING OF THE SALE, YOU WILL BE EMAILED AN INVOICE FOR PAYMENT. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE INVOICE DATE OR THE SALE WILL BE CANCELLED AND BUYER REPORTED AS “A NON-PAYMENT BUYER”. IF YOU HAVE NOT SELECTED A FORM OF PAYMENT WITH YOUR BUYERS ORDER, YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT.
IT IS UP TO THE BUYER TO DETERMINE IF THE FIREARM IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE. THE FIREARM WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE FFL HOLDER THAT YOU SPECIFY. THEIR RELEASE TO YOU IS BASED ON YOUR PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS WITH THEM.
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL US. WE TAKE DETAILED PHOTOS AND ADD DESCRIPTIONS, BUT THERE MAY BE SOMETHING UP CLOSE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE OR ASK ABOUT.
SOMETIMES OUR ITEMS SELL LOCALLY. WE WILL NOT SELL AN ITEM WHEN A BUYER COMMITS TO PURCHASE VIA EMAIL.
NORMAL INSURED SHIPPING TO CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES:
LONG GUNS $45.00
HAWAII AND ALASKA: PRICE UPON REQUEST
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF NORTH CAROLINA, WE ARE REQUIRED TO COLLECT A 7% STATE SALES TAX
I WANT IT
WE FREQUENTLY RECEIVE MESSAGES AFTER HOURS FROM BUYERS THAT WANT TO KNOW IF A FIREARM IS STILL AVAILABLE. IT IS NOT UNUSUAL TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE INQUIRY FOR THE SAME FIREARM. IF YOU SEE A FIREARM THAT YOU WANT, CONTACT US HERE OR BY PHONE WITH THE GUNS INTERNATIONAL LISTING NUMBER, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR ID ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WE WILL CONTACT THE FIRST PERSON TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING.
NEW IN BOX
MARINE CORP RED