Guns International #: 100359948
Seller's Inventory #: 34-13-6
- Ruger Rifles - Gunsite
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: L&J Supply
Company: Insite Firearms and LE Supplies
Member Since: 6/23/11
Country: United States
Phone: (610) 630-7468
Fax: (610) 635-1801
Number of Active Listings: 112
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
3 days Buyer pays return shipping
Payment Types Accepted: Visa, MC, Discover, Postal Money Order
Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle. Chambered in 308. New All items are subject to in store sale first. Shipping: $25 to continental US.
Front Sight:Protected Blade
Overall Length:39.5" - 41"
Length of Pull12.75" - 14.25"
- Flash suppressor reduces muzzle flash and can be removed from the threaded barrel for the fitting of most standard muzzle accessories.
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- 10-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, Mini-14 style, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard. (Additional magazine available at ShopRuger)
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2” spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features logo engraved on the grip cap and name roll marked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels; medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel; glass reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well. Stainless steel models include a muzzle thread protector.