RUGER MODEL 77, 17 HORNET, 24", NEW (7212)
Guns International #: 100773783
Seller's Inventory #: XYZ
Varmint - Predator
- Ruger Rifles - 77
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 11/21/09
Country: United States
Phone: (203) 625-9501
Fax: (203) 625-9505
Number of Active Listings: 317
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
3 days. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Payment Types Accepted: Cashiers check, money order, visa, mastercard, american express, discover
*** CHARGE CARDS NOT ACCEPTED FOR HANDGUN PURCHASES ***
- RUGER MODEL 77, 17 HORNET, 24", NEW (7212)
- Stock: Green Mountain
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Capacity: 6
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- Weight: 7.5 lb.
- Overall Length: 43.25"
- Length of Pull: 13.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Suggested Retail: $1069.00
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.