Advanced Search
Order By
Featured Gun Classifieds Winchester Rifles - Model 65
Winchester Model 65, 32 WCF, Near Mint, Plain Pistol Grip Stock with light scratches on forend, Shows 99% Original Blue, no Belly wear, Open Sights, Sharp Address & Logo, Perfect Bore. ...Click for more info
Seller: Don Grove
Area Code: 503
$7,900.00
Winchester Rifles - Model 65
Winchester Model 65, 218 Bee, Plain Pistol Grip Stock, in Excellent Condition, Shows 99% overall Original Blue, no Belly wear, Lyman Peep Sight, Sharp Logo, Very NIce overall. Perfect Bore., ...Click for more info
Seller: Don Grove
Area Code: 503
$8,400.00
SELDOM SEEN MODEL 65 IN .32-20 CALIBER, VERY HIGH SERIAL NUMBER AND PROBABLY ONE OF THE VERY LAST MADE BY WINCHESTER, #1006XXX. Only 1277 Model 65s were made in .32-20 (less than .25-20 or .218 Be ...Click for more info
Seller: goodmanguns
Area Code: 406
$3,450.00
24 inch barrel has the "WP" marking indicating a replaced barrel. Looks right. Retains about 95% barrel blue. Receiver has about 90% blue on one side. On the other side are a couple of holes ...Click for more info
Seller: LeRoy Merz Antique Guns
Area Code: 218
$3,500.00
21-1/2 inch round barrel chambered in 32 WCF caliber. Barrel retains 75% original thinning blue. Excellent bore and has original sights. Receiver has good traces of blue balance turning a plum brown c ...Click for more info
Seller: LeRoy Merz Antique Guns
Area Code: 218
$2,675.00
24 inch round barrel chambered in 218 Bee caliber that has an excellent bore. Bright and shiny with strong rifling throughout. Barrel retains about 92% original blue. Button magazine. Receiver has two ...Click for more info
Seller: LeRoy Merz Antique Guns
Area Code: 218
$3,875.00
this is one of the rarest guns on thissite! . according to bert hartmans research 92% of model 65 s had bolt peep rear sights which only leaves 8 % at most with the 22h rear sight which this one has. ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$13,500.00
Here is a really nice period set up.  It is a Winchester 65 Rifle in .218 Bee with a period Millet mount and a 1930's era Weaver 330 scope .  It appears to have been together since new .&nbs ...Click for more info
Seller: digpro
Area Code: 570
$3,250.00
this is an exceptional condition and rare gun. according to a survey done by the winchester collector magazine in winter, 2016, they discovered that only 6% of model 65s were deluxe. that only makes o ...Click for more info
Seller: djlen
Area Code: 660
$13,000.00
Winchester Model 65 in very rare 218 Bee, mfg 1942, SN 1005569 with the Winchester No-98 C bolt peep sight factory installed. The rifle is in excellent 98% condition with slight bluing loss on outside ...Click for more info
Seller: 131cg
Area Code: 732
$7,000.00
CONSIGNMENT USED GOOD CONDITION WINCHESTER MODEL 65 IN 25/20 WCF 22" BLUED BARRLE   Hooded ramp front sight and adjustable rear buck horn sporting sight and mounted with a smoot ...Click for more info
Seller: DOMINIONOUTDOORS
Area Code: 540
$3499.99
#1002526, Winchester Model 65 in 218-B Finished at Winchester on March 12, 1949. The Winchester letter from their Gun Museum by T. E. Hall, Curator states "This was very special and was used as a ...Click for more info
Seller: Champlin
Area Code: 580
39500.00 - SOLD
Guns International Advertising Policy
GunsInternational.com is the #1 Gun Classified website that brings gun buyers and gun brokers or sellers together through classifed advertising of guns, gun related items and services for sale online. If you are looking to buy guns or sell guns, you have come to the right place. Guns International makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the gun classifieds, gun parts or gun services classifieds listings. Buyers and sellers are required to know and comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international firearm laws.
Site Secure SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment