Click Photo to Enlarge
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: FRONTIER GUNS
Company: Frontier Guns
Member Since: 5/6/10
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Morris
Country: United States
Phone: (907) 385-0809
Active Listings: 20
Seller Type:FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Methods: Wire Transfer (preferred) Cashier's Check, Postal M.O., Credit Card add 3%
Pre 64 Winchester 70 300 WIN Magnum RARE
Beautiful Winchester Model 70 standard rifle in rare 300 Winchester Magnum caliber, which made up less than 1% of total production! 97% Blue, 98% Varnish. S/N 578*** with matching bolt Mfg. 1963. Factory ventilated pad as issued on all of this caliber. 24" Barrel has excellent bore. All mechanical functions are smooth and in proper working order as well. This is a very nice rifle, correctly configured, in nearly new and very collectible condition.