SL3 Game Scene 12 GA 28
Guns International #: 101276114
Seller's Inventory #: 2717050
Beretta Shotguns - O/U
- Beretta Shotguns
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Bass Pro Shops Springfield
Company: Bass Pro Shops Springfield, MO
Member Since: 7/7/09
First Name: Ryan Mercer,
Last Name: Larry Miller, Glen Collins
Country: United States
Phone: (417) 891-5374
Phone2: (417) 631-5222
Fax: (417) 891-5126
Number of Active Listings: 288
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Ships via FedEx $30 USD; Sales Tax applicable in all states where Bass Pro stores are located. We apologize in advance for listing errors; not responsible for incorrect photos or pricing.
Payment Types Accepted: AMEX, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Cashier Checks, Money Orders
This 12 Ga SL3 is handmade in Gardone Val Trompia by Beretta's most talented gunsmiths. Their craftminship and passion were able to produce an elegant yet robust and reliable boxlock system that provides the highest performance in the field while offering an aestheically beautiful platform that would be the envy of any premium firearm.
Design and Aesthetics:
- Action - the SL3 action offers the perfect action/barrel locking system, increasing the robustness and rigidity of the platform. The barrels are anchored at three separate points; hinge pins, lower hooks and locking pins. The opening and closing of the gun will remain smooth and effortless over time and no matter how much use (during validation the SL3 has shot more than 11,500 magnum cartridges with no issues).
- Firing Mechanism - Fast, crisp trigger pulls thanks to the hammer leaf spring, as used in our medal winning competition shotguns.
- Newly designed Ejectors are even more reliable and easier to inspect and clean.
- Optima Bore HP barrels. The main ingredients which drive the stunning performance of the Beretta Steelium barrels are: the exclusive tri-alloy Beretta Steel (Ni, Cr, Mo) which is used, the deep drilling, the cold hammering process and the vacuum distension. The OptimaBore HP barrel profile has been specifically designed to provide excellent patterns with every type of shot: lead, steel and other lead alternatives.
For additional information, please call the Beretta Gallery at the Bass Proshops Memphis Pyramid. (901) 291-8250
- The rounded and fluid design of the SL3 receiver emphasizes the flowing profile of the gun, enhancing its graceful looks while improving target acquisition.
- The unique shape of the top lever has been created to match the elegant lines of the top of the receiver. The tail end of the top lever is tapered, blending the slim shape of the receiver into the wood. A new design of trigger guard gives the SL3 a contemporary look.
- ENGRAVING Engravings are created with Beretta’s most modern and best in class technology: a 5-axis laser, able to engrave rounded surfaces with perfect continuity of the pattern. You can choose from three different engravings designed by Beretta’s Master Floral scroll engraved, perfect balance Steelium process hammer forged barrels, double replaceable recoil shoulders, Boss type lock-Super Gun!
Walnut - Pistol Grip
1/8" Cast Off
7 lbs 12.8 oz
Front Metal Bead
Optima HP (C, IC, M, IM, F)
Presentation Case and Plastic
Beretta Gallery - Bass Pro Memphis Pyramid