Browning Superposed Pigeon grade .410 bore, 26
Guns International #: 101339340
Seller's Inventory #: 2947J9
Browning Belgium Shotguns - O/U Superposed Pigeon
- Shotguns - .410 Gauge
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Member Since: 4/5/18
First Name: John
Last Name: Calandro
Country: United States
Phone: (214) 347-4913
Number of Active Listings: 7
Total Number of Listings: 33
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Major credit cards, certified check
MODEL: Browning Superposed Pigeon grade
Browning Superposed .410 bore Pigeon Grade O/U shotgun. Used with VERY little handling marks!. Made in 1969. This Superposed has 26” vent rib barrels. The receiver is meticulously engraved in the standard Browning Pigeon Grade pattern and finished accordingly. The round knob stock and rounded field style forearm have a beautiful amount of dark graining that works in well with the caramel colored wood. The stock has a 14 3/8” LOP to the apex of the butt plate. 6 lbs 12oz. Great balance and points well. Standard features of single selective trigger and manual safety. Additionally it comes with the Negrini Case (no paperwork).
- CAL - .410
- TYPE: Field
- Length Of Pull: 14 3/8oz
- STOCK/GRIPS: Round nob
- WEIGHT: 6lbs 12ox
- BARREL: 26"
- SAFETY: Manual
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AT JohnClayShootersSupply OR BY CALLING US BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10:00AM - 5:00PM CST AT 214-347-4913. DO NOT MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN ONE SUPERIOR FIREARM, GO CLICK YOURBUTTON TO JOIN THIS . GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
- CREDIT CARD ( NO CC FEE )
- MONEY ORDER
- CHECK - PERSONAL OR CASHIER"S ( May be held up to 7 days)
- $40 FedEx
- FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A LICENSED DEALER.
- C&R LICENSES ACCEPTED ON QUALIFIED FIREARMS
- AMMUNITION SHIPPED FEDEX.
- ALL OTHER ITEMS SHIPPED USPS or FedEx
We can send out invoices. If you would like one, please email us:
- WE SHIP TO CALIFORNIA !ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF ITEM IS CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT. EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (ANTIQUE OR OTHERWISE).
- IT IS THE S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHETHER THE ITEM THEY ARE ON IS LEGAL IN THEIR LOCALITY.
- WE WILL NOT MODIFY ANY ITEM IN THE TO BYPASS ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AT ANY TIME.
- IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD,PLEASE CALL 210-610-2999 MON- SAT 10am - 5pm CST.
- TEXAS RESIDENTS ADD 8.25% SALES TAX.
- ITEMS MAY BE PICKED UP AT STORE.
- FIREARMS CANNOT BE SHIPPED UNLESS WE HAVE A COPY OF A DEALERS FFL ON FILE. PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH YOUR LOCAL DEALER. THEY CAN FAX A COPY OF THEIR LICENSE TO 210-855-5332 OR BY EMAIL. MAKE SURE THEY REFER TO THE SO WE KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR.
- C&R LICENSES ACCEPTED FOR QUALIFIED FIREARMS