BROWNING MODEL BT-99 TRAP 1RD 2 3/4” 12GA 34” FULL CHOKE TUBE WITH HARD CASE-VERY NICE
Guns International #: 101586506 Seller's Inventory #: 18050105
Category: Browning Shotguns - BT - Shotguns - Trap
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: Franklin Exchange
Company: Franklin Exchange
Member Since: 12/30/15
First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Simmons
Country: United States
Phone: (409) 554-8186
Number of Active Listings: 23
Seller: FFL Dealer
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
***** SOLD AS IS ***** NO RETURNS *****
Payment Types Accepted: Money Order (USPS Preferred), Teller or Cashier Check (10 day business hold for shipping), Cash/Wire Transfer over $3000.00.
BROWNING TRAP BT-99, SINGLE SHOT, BREAK OVER 12 GA SHOTGUN COMES WITH HARD PLASTIC CASE. SHOTGUN IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. VERY WELL MAINTAINED.
FEATURES:34" BLUED VENT RIB BARREL, CHAMBERS 2 3/4” SHELLS, EXTRACTOR ONLY, FULL CHOKE TUBE, BEAVER TAIL FORARM, WHITE BEAD MID AND FRONT,14 3/4" LOP, 2 1/4 HEEL, AND 1 1/4COMB. WITH PACHMAYER WHITELINE BUTT PAD.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PHOTOS CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION.
*FINISH- BLUING, SOME WEAR FROM FORARM
*METAL:- EXCELLENT, NO MARKS
*WOOD: EXCELLENT, NO DINGS OR IMPRESSIONS
*BORE: -VERY BRIGHT
*MECHANICAL:- TRIGGERS, FIRE PIN, AND EXTRACTOR WORK AS DESIGNED
*NOTES: OVERALL VERY WELL MAINTAINED TRAP GUN. LOOKS BARELY USED.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping, insurance,and Texas sales tax, and any other related charges.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL DISCLAIMER!
* All items are sold as is Returns are only accepted on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned or incomplete sells. Customers pay return shipping. Have questions, ask.
* Accepted forms of payment are charge/debit cards (All Major Credit Cards Accepted), cash (Wire Transfer), money order, Cashiers/Teller/Certified Check or personal check (Item is held for 10 business days to allow ANY checks or money orders (except USPS money orders) to clear). A convenience fee will be added to purchases made with charge/debit cards.
* A valid FFL is required for most transactions</b> (C&R Type 3 FFL's are not accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS), and a file copy of the seller FFL will be shipped with the item.
* Shipping rates will vary based on final sale value, and include ground rates with insurance and signature.
* Shipping is available within the lower 48 states only.
* Customer Service is available Monday - Friday 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time to answer questions and emails, or take payments.
*Shipping available only within the lower 48 states.
* Buyers are solely responsible for their awareness of and compliance with all laws and regulations in their state of residence regarding firearms, ammunition, magazines, accessories, and blades. By purchasing, buyer agrees to release seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, or use or misuse of items, and against damages, injury or death caused by use or misuse, or defective merchandise. Please use trigger locks appropriately, and securely lock up firearms and ammunition in a safe location away from children when not in use. Thank you for your interest & please check out my other listings.
Price: $1699 OBO
Serial Number: 03022pr199