Auguste Francotte 410 - 3” - 26 3/4” barrels - Case Colored - Ejectors - 5 lbs 6 ozs - Solid Rib - BEAUTIFUL Belgian Made Craftsmanship
Guns International #: 101122319 Seller's Inventory #: Francotte 410 OU - 3”
Category: Francotte Shotguns - Shotguns - .410 Gauge
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: The Quillen-Worfe Collection
Member Since: 4/8/14
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: Worfe
Country: United States
Phone: (210) 837-1005
Number of Active Listings: 45
Total Number of Listings: 471
Seller: Private Seller
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Personal Checks (item held until check clears) and cashiers checks
AUGUSTE FRANCOTTE .410 BOXLOCK EJECTOR
SN 90202. Cal. .410 ga. 3″ Chambers. 26-3/4″ Demi-bloc bbls with narrow matted rib are engraved “Auguste Francotte Brevete Liege” on left side of top bbl. Breech portion of bottom bbl is stamped with 1957 Belgian nitro proofs for 3″ chambers. Bottom of bottom bbl is stamped with steel type, SN, and importers name and address (Woodcock Hill). A bail type narrow sling loop is affixed to mid ribs. Ogee backed case hardened OU boxlock action features automatic safety and double triggers (front articulated). Action is engraved with 60% coverage nicely cut scroll. Engravers signature “R. Smeets Gra-r In-r de S. M. Le Roi”, is on trigger plate. Blued trigger guard with scroll on bow, has SN on tang. Well streaked and lightly figured European walnut straight grip buttstock measures 14-1/4″ over checkered wood butt. Closely spaced checkering is at grip. A sling loop is on toe line. Matching 3-pc slim ejector forend has Deeley release. Bore diameter at muzzles: top -.382, (full ?), bottom – .392 (mod ?). Drop at heel: 1-13/16″, drop at comb: 1-5/16″. Cast approx 1/4″ off. Weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz. LOP: 14-1/4″. CONDITION: Excellent, original. Bbls retain over 95% orig blue, silvered on sharp edges with one or two small areas of cleaned rust, mostly along left side of rib. Action retains over 95% orig color, silvered on sharp edges, top tang, and thinning around bottom. Stocks retain nearly all of their orig finish, getting a bit thin at grip, with a number of light marks and scratches. Checkering slightly worn. Bores are excellent. Action is tight. Ejectors are strong and in time. A super rare superposed small bore Francotte
1. I am a reasonable man – I encourage you to make reasonable offers on my listings. At times, there is some flexibility in pricing – other times there is not. I have been collecting guns since 1988 – so I have amassed quite a covey of what I consider to be some very fine guns and some utility guns. Feel free to call me, unlike most gun dealers – I am easy to talk to and will answer the phone on weekends and late evenings (not after 9PM CST).
2. I DO NOT ACCEPT TRADES
3. I do provide LAY-A-WAY plan, please inquire about my terms if you have a need – glad to do it when I can.
4. My collection consists of many guns that were bought from individuals – that means **I BUY GUNS** but I only buy clean used guns with collectibility. In particular - **I BUY SHOTGUNS**
5. ALL OF MY TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE THROUGH MY FFL with whom I have a very solid relationship. If you buy a guns from me, you’ll pay them, they will ship to your FFL of choice and all dealings will be with them post receipt of funds. They are a high end boutique gun dealer in the Texas Hill Country and can accommodate the entire transaction. If you live in Texas and want to drive to see one of my guns, reach out to me to discuss making an appointment with my FFL – I do not show guns at my home nor do I meet guys at public locations for viewings or sales. ALL GUNS ARE LEGALLY TRANSFERRED through my FFL – there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Certified funds are preferred – if you send a personal check for payment the FFL ships one week after receipt. Certified funds payments – shipments are done next business day. NO CREDIT CARD payments are accepted.
7. I encourage you to shoot the guns you buy from me – so during your 3 day inspection – shoot the gun. Make sure it is operating in the manner you expected. If you are not happy – return the gun for a full refund except shipping costs.