J. Purdey & Sons - 12ga - SLE - Lightweight Game Gun - 25” Barrels - .732/.729 Chokes - 2 3/4” Shells - 15 1/8” x 1 5/8” x 2 3/4” - 6 lbs 2 ozs!!!
Guns International #: 101299718 Seller's Inventory #: J. Purdey & Sons - 12ga - SLE
Category: Purdey Shotguns - Shotguns - English Double
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: The Quillen-Worfe Collection
Member Since: 4/8/14
First Name: Kevin M.
Last Name: Worfe, Sr.
Country: United States
Phone: (210) 837-1005
Number of Active Listings: 45
Total Number of Listings: 744
Seller: Private Seller
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Personal Checks (item held until check clears) and cashiers checks
J. Purdey & Sons - 12ga - SLE - Lightweight Game Gun - Self Opener - 25” Barrels - .732/.729 Chokes - 2 3/4” Shells - 15 1/8” x 1 5/8” x 2 3/4” - 6 lbs 2 ozs - Self Opener - Great Quail & Grouse Gun - Fast Action Gun! Original case and proof label - “WTC” on leather case and on stock - “Blue” Pins and Hightlights on the Action - lever is plum. This Purdey is Tight and handles gracefully in high pressure shooting situations. The gun was a 2 1/2” gun and was sent back to Purdey to be Re-Proofed and opened up to 2 3/4” - performs beautifully!
1. I am a reasonable man – I encourage you to make reasonable offers on my listings. At times, there is some flexibility in pricing – other times there is not. I have been collecting guns since 1988 – so I have amassed quite a covey of what I consider to be some very fine guns and some utility guns. Feel free to call me, unlike most gun dealers – I am easy to talk to and will answer the phone on weekends and late evenings (not after 9PM CST).
2. I DO NOT ACCEPT TRADES
3. I do provide LAY-A-WAY plan, please inquire about my terms if you have a need – glad to do it when I can.
4. My collection consists of many guns that were bought from individuals – that means **I BUY GUNS** but I only buy clean used guns with collectibility. In particular - **I BUY SHOTGUNS**
5. ALL OF MY TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE THROUGH MY FFL with whom I have a very solid relationship. If you buy a guns from me, you’ll pay them, they will ship to your FFL of choice and all dealings will be with them post receipt of funds. They are a high end boutique gun dealer in the Texas Hill Country and can accommodate the entire transaction. If you live in Texas and want to drive to see one of my guns, reach out to me to discuss making an appointment with my FFL – I do not show guns at my home nor do I meet guys at public locations for viewings or sales. ALL GUNS ARE LEGALLY TRANSFERRED through my FFL – there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Certified funds are preferred – if you send a personal check for payment the FFL ships one week after receipt. Certified funds payments – shipments are done next business day. NO CREDIT CARD payments are accepted.
7. I encourage you to shoot the guns you buy from me – so during your 3 day inspection – shoot the gun. Make sure it is operating in the manner you expected. If you are not happy – return the gun for a full refund except shipping costs.