Browning Citori Quail Unlimited Edition - 28ga - 24” Barrels - Invector Chokes M/F - Designed for Quail Grouse and Woodcock
Guns International #: 101581457
Seller's Inventory #: Browning Citori Quail Unlimited Edition
Browning Shotguns - Citori
- Shotguns - 28 Gauge
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Seller: The Quillen-Worfe Private Gun Collection
Member Since: 4/8/14
First Name: Kevin M.
Last Name: Worfe, Sr.
Country: United States
Phone: (210) 837-1005
Number of Active Listings: 43
Total Number of Listings: 1113
Seller: Private Seller
Return Policy: 3 day inspection and return policy on used guns.
Payment Types Accepted: Personal Checks (item held until check clears) and cashiers checks
Browning Citori Quail Unlimited Edition - 28ga - 24” Barrels - Invector Chokes M/F - Impressive Little Shotgun Designed for Quail Grouse and Woodcock - very fast action gun with a snap shot within seconds - short barrels - more chokes can be added. #78 of 100 of the Upland Game Series - 14 1/4 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/4 - 6.6 lbs
The Quillen-Worfe Private Gun Collection - Guns International page – please read prior to making a purchase:
- This is supposed to be fun – if fine guns are fun for you… let’s do business. I do this because I love it – I ask that we do conduct ourselves like gentlemen (and ladies when applicable) and that means I respect all levels of economic ability, I love God, Family, Friends, the USA and a love me some fine shotguns!
- I encourage you to make reasonable offers on my listings. Some of the offerings on this page belong me personally, some to friends and some belong to a couple of boutique high end dealers that I assist to market their guns online. If you’re a local buyer and the gun you buy belongs to a dealer, there will be tax due if you live the the state of Texas.
- I have been collecting guns since 1988 – so I have amassed quite a covey of what I consider to be some very fine guns and some utility guns. Feel free to call me, I’m not a dealer – so unlike most gun dealers – I am easy to talk to and will answer the phone on weekends and late evenings (not after 9PM CST).
- I DO NOT make trades with unreasonable people – with that said, if you understand that making a trade must be done with the mindset that you’re going to have to be extremely realistic about the value of your guns -then I’m very open to that discussion. Otherwise, I stay away from them.
- Lay-A-Way is available on some guns, please inquire about my terms if you have a need – glad to do it when I can. Typically 33% down, 33% in 30 days and then 33% plus shipping on the following 30 days.
- I buy Guns!
- ALL OF MY TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE THROUGH MY FFL with whom I have a very solid relationship. If you buy a guns from me, you’ll pay them (this may vary from time to time), they will ship to your FFL of choice and all dealings will be with them post receipt of funds. They are a high end boutique gun dealer in the Texas Hill Country and can accommodate the entire transaction. If you live in Texas and want to drive to see one of my guns, reach out to me to discuss making an appointment with my FFL – I do not show guns at my home nor do I meet guys at public locations for viewings or sales. ALL GUNS ARE LEGALLY TRANSFERRED through my FFL – there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Certified funds are preferred – if you send a personal check for payment the FFL ships one week after receipt. Certified funds payments – shipments are done next business day. NO CREDIT CARD payments are accepted.
- I encourage you to shoot the guns you buy from me – so during your 3 day inspection – shoot the gun. Make sure it is operating in the manner you expected. If you are not happy – return the gun for a full refund except shipping costs.
Shotgun Gauge: 28 Gauge